Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 120, still no Blogger response

Okay, so maybe it is a little less or a little more than 120 days.  Cut me a break, man, I do a lot of math in school already :)! 

Hey, remember when I ranted informatively explained the problem with Blogger's template customizer?   
Yeah, it still hasn't been fixed.  I emailed support, posted questions in forums, and still have not gotten a response.  WHAT. IS. UP. WITH. THAT?  Hey, I know you guys are busy up there, but could we get some real customer support up in here?  My post titles and such have been showing up in Times New Roman. TIMES NEW ROMAN. That font bores me! Anyway, the reason I am presenting another such post is to ask you interwebbers out there for help: Does anyone know how to solve this? Has anyone received answers from Blogger on this? If so, could you share?  

In other news, I have been sewing up a storm here.  Maybe that's where all this rain and lack of blogging has been coming from.  I am almost finished my first (practice?) Darling Ranges (YAY!) and plan to post pics after I finish a few touches.  Also, I plan on starting a Banskia or a swimsuit soon.  Whichever fabric comes first :).


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm still having problems with this too! SO INFURIATING...

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate, I think I might have figured out how to fix it! If you go to the template customizer and click "Template", and choose one of the options under "simple template", it allows you to make changes again. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete